Alu Like, Inc. (ALI) is a nonprofit organization for Native Hawaiians. We have assisted Native Hawaiians in their efforts to achieve social and economic self-sufficiency for over 30 years. Incorporated in 1975 as a private, non-profit service organization, Alu Like, Inc. remains committed to the vision and mission of our founders.
Alu Like Enterprises is wholly owned by its non-profit parent, Alu Like, Inc. Founded in 1975, Alu Like, Inc. provides programs and support to Native Hawaiians dedicated to self-sufficiency for themselves, their families, and their communities. Alu Like, Inc. fulfills its mission through the provision of ever-changing services, modeled after the meaning of their name: “working and striving together”, including:
- Ho‘okahua - Early Childhood Department
- Ho‘ala Hou - High Risk Reduction
- Ho‘omanea ‘Oiwi - Education & Employment
- Ka Ipu Ka‘eo - Education & Training
- Kulia Like - Financial Literacy
- Kumu Kahi- Elderly Services Department
- Native Hawaiian Library
Alu Like, Inc. has 238 employees and offices located throughout Hawai`i.